1. Contractual partner of the customer/Identity of the entrepreneur
Puma North America, Inc.
455 Grand Union Blvd Somerville, MA, 02145-1446
United States of America
2. Information on the ordering process
The following explains the steps you can take to place an order on www.blackstation.puma.com.
- The presentation of the NFTs on the Blackstation Website does not constitute a legally binding offer, but an invitation to place an order for a respective NFT. The contract is concluded by completing the ordering process, about which PUMA informs the Customer in the following overview.
- The Customer can select an NFT without obligation to purchase by clicking the button starting the minting process, e.g. labelled 'Mint A NitroPass NFT'.
- The Customer is then asked to connect a wallet by clicking “Yes” and by selecting a wallet provider. A list of eligible wallets is displayed in the same window. The connection to the wallet may be subject to the terms and conditions of the respective wallet provider.
- After a wallet is connected, the connection is confirmed. The total price in ETH, MATIC or other applicable crypto is displayed. The Customer can choose to pay with crypto or to obtain necessary crypto via a credit card transaction. If crypto is selected, the Customer can complete the purchase by clicking 'Mint and Buy Now'. If 'Buy with Credit Card' is selected, they will be prompted to enter their information before selecting 'Mint and Buy Now'. Alternatively, the Customer can abort the purchase by clicking “Cancel Purchase” or change the connected wallet by clicking the button 'Switch Wallet'.
- By clicking the “Mint and Buy Now” button, the Customer submits a binding application to purchase the NFT. Before sending the order, the customer can check the data again and abort the process at any time.
- PUMA confirms a successful purchase immediately by displaying a respective message, e.g. “Successful NITROPASS Mint”.
3. Available contract languages
The available contract language is English.
4. Storage of the contract text
The text of the contract will be stored by the seller in digital form for the purpose of processing the contract and kept for 3 years.
5. Available payment methods
We offer the following payment methods:
- ETH, MATIC an credit card to obtain these crypto currencies
6. Reference to your legal warranty rights
The legal warranty shall be determined without limitation in accordance with the statutory provisions.
7. Customer service
You can contact our customer service at the following times using the means of communication:
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Delivery restrictions and delivery time
There are not specific delivery restrictions in place.
9. Reference to the dispute resolution platform of the European Commission (pursuant to Art. 14 (1) Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013 (ODR-Regulation); § 36 German Consumer Dispute Resolution Act (Verbraucherstreitbeilegungsgesetz)):
We are legally obliged to refer you to the European Online Dispute Resolution Platform (ODR platform) of the European Commission, which you can reach at http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
10. Reference to participation in alternative dispute resolution
We do not participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer dispute resolution board and we are not obliged to do so.
Version 02 – 31 May 2023